How to Reboot VMware View 5 Connection Servers
ISSUE: VMware View 5 Connection servers contain a database referred to as the ADAM database. This database maintains a synchronized configuration between two or more connection servers. To insure stability of the ADAM configuration database, VMware support recommends the following reboot procedure.
- Shut down the guest OS of the second Connection Server.
- Reboot the Primary Connection Server
- Confirm that the Primary Connection Server services are online after reboot
- Power on the second Connection Server
- Confirm that the second Connection Server services are online after reboot